Monday, January 4, 2010

Resoulutions for this year 2010

  • I have three resoulutions, my first is to lose at least 10 pounds this year for my health.
  • The way im going to do it is to not eat so many tortllas and also stop eating so much junk food lik chips, candy, and Debie snacks.
  • Im also going to exercise 3 time a week by taking a walk to the park and walk for at least one hour a day.
  • My second resouluton is to finish chapters three and four on my history book in time for report cards this month.
  • Im going to do that by working on it after I get home from school and work on it for at least one hours
  • Also when Laylani goes to sleep work on my book for another hour.
  • My third resoulution is to take the bottle away from Laylani.
  • I'm going to do that by Only giving her the bottle in the night at bed time.
  • Also giving Laylani a cuppie instead of a bottle.

No comments: